Minggu, 09 Januari 2011

VERA VEST





Hello loly??
how are u? this day is 2nd sunday for this year... hmmmm.... i still busy now..  
I have decide to the great things that can my life and dream more to be better,,  I decide to applying for jobs and trying to work at least one year ahead... Hope I'm comfortable and excited to work at here... I work at Mebel industry as a designer... hahahha.... 2 days here i felt quite heavy....
humm.. but still oke... hahhahaha....!!
Oh yes... how about my product ??
This vest was finished on 20 December 2011. Request from Vera - Bangka...
I love this Vest... lets check this item :
♥  Material : cotton yarn
♥ Colour by request
♥ lenght 65 cm
♥ for order, please order 2 weeks before..

if u want to request,, i will help u to make it happen ^^
for order and product inquiry just sms            +628180 5996 333  

x LOLYPOP SHOP
thankyou for visiting ^^

2 komentar: