Sabtu, 09 Februari 2013

Irish Collar





Hey Buddies!
Meet my new product for collar
Irish collar. 
So pretty and girly collar with flower accent.
Material from  rayon :D

Long time no posting, i had bad day almost one week. Got flu and maag because many work to do yet.
I can't stop thinking about my work, but if i decide to do this than think, i can't.. hahaha i don't know.. What's wrong from my mind?! But yesterday, my project was finish one.. and get one again.. hahaha thanks God! God, Please walk with me forever :)


for order and product inquiry 
just text me or via WhatsApp   +628180 5996 333  
or email me at aprilianawijaya@gmail.com 

x LOLYPOP SHOP

3 komentar:

  1. Wow, that is a lovely collar. Very elegant.

    Greotjes, Monique

    BalasHapus
  2. Awesome.............!Would love to try something like that.
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus