Senin, 21 Februari 2011

Reddi Go!!!

 Holla!!!!.....okey... Lets check this item... This item request from Bunda Ridho ( medan). She request  Mom and child size... So She order Jiuu hat red colour for her... its so cuteee ....
she very happy and satisfied with this... Thenkyou Bunda! Hope u order again ^^

hello loly~!!
it's so longg day ago i don't post anymore....
I really miss posting,, blog walking,, take photos and show my new product ...
but i don't have time... still  busy with many order in large quantities... and I'm just working with my Mom!
hahahahhaha..... I'm looking for partner crocheting.... anyone interested?
hohoho it's serious... ^o^
U can contact me if u want share or interest with everything about crochet and knitting,, or handycraft.,,..


if u want to request,, i will help u to make it happen ^^
for order and product inquiry just sms            +628180 5996 333  

x LOLYPOP SHOP
thankyou for visiting ^^

1 komentar: