Minggu, 29 April 2012

Teddy Bear

Hello Loly! meet my niu Teddy..
Lucky me, i get this Teddy from my Dad :DDD . When he went to Jakarta, he bought one for me.
The beginning from Teddy Bear comes from United States. The US president, Theodore Roosevelt likes hunting animals especially bear. When he didn't get the bear, he received a bear doll from his servant. And next, He gave a bear doll to his daughter, Alice. Alice gave the doll name's Teddy. Then Teddy Bear is popular around the world!
When i was child, i like Teddy Bear so much, but i can't get it! My collection about Teddy is wallet only :D hahahahaha..... I like Teddy because Teddy Bear is so classical doll, and i watched Card Captor Sakura (it's popular anime when i was studying in elementary school), give Teddy bear means share the Love to someone that you give! hahaha..... finally I get this from my Dad!
hahahahaa.

My favourite Cartoon!
Sakura, Teddy and Shaoran :)
Card Captor Sakura is my favourite cartoon, because this cartoon, i like drawing so much. Especially drawing Sakura. I Sent my drawing to Animonster Magazine every one month. hahahaha... and published twice from ten (maybe) i sent my drawing. I was happy, my draw published in Animonster :D aahahahahaha..

*kiss
Nana

3 komentar:

  1. You have a lovely blog, I have really enjoyed reading it.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks! I love your site with full of Teddy Bear :DD

      Hapus